We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Falls - Buenos Aires

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Iguazu Falls - Buenos Aires

Hi,

Myself and my girlfriend are planning a trip through South America next year and were looking at the Falls as one of our stops. We were planning to arrive from Rio by plane and go on to Buenos Aires after. Does anyone have any recommendations for travel to and from Iguaza Falls? Had read a little bit about the sleeper buses to Buenos Aires and they seem like a good option. The flights that we had looked at so far had come up a bit pricey at £300 cheapest (Skyscanner) So we are looking at some alternatives. Any advice is appreciated! Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Level Contributor
68 posts
265 reviews
1. Re: Iguazu Falls - Buenos Aires

Hi Peter, there are some cheap offers for USD 150, from LATAM.

I took that flight a couple of times, you should consider taking a look at their website. On the other hand, buses take 18 hours approx.

London
Destination Expert
for Salta
Level Contributor
4,126 posts
293 reviews
2. Re: Iguazu Falls - Buenos Aires

We have taken many long haul buses in Argentina and have always been impressed with the comfort and punctuality. 18 hours is a long time but as it is scheduled overnight so it doesn't eat too much into your waking holiday time.. You also save on accomodation costs if that is an issue. If you have the time, we once went from Iguazu to BA via Salto and Colonia del Sacramento, getting the ferry across to BA.

We flew with Aerolineas Argentinas a few months ago and fares were around £120

3. Re: Iguazu Falls - Buenos Aires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2017, 10:47