We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wineries

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Wineries

We are going to Mendoza in October of this year. Do we need to look at booking winery tours now or should we wait to see what is available in the city at different tour options?

4 replies to this topic
Mendoza, Argentina
Level Contributor
229 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Wineries

Either way. October is still not super busy so I am sure you won't have a problem getting into any wineries...except perhaps for Catena Zapata. Only thing to pay attention to is that on Sundays, most wineries in greater mendoza are CLOSED. And in Valle de UCO, all wineries are open on Sundays but they close on Mondays.

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
2. Re: Wineries

You definitely won't have to book that far in advance, it's still low season. I went to Domiciano and La Rural and just showed up, it was totally fine. I wrote up about my experience here if you're interested in reading: biancarods.com/home-3/a-weekend-in-mendoza

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
75 reviews
3. Re: Wineries

There is a hop on / hop off bus called "bus vitivinícola" that can be a good option for visiting several wineries in one day:

http://www.busvitivinicola.com/

Mendoza, Argentina
1 post
4. Re: Wineries

We are here now and booking from backpackers in the main strip of Mendoza, was a quarter of the price as pre booking online...I would risk it and book it in when you get here

Reply to: Wineries
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mendoza
Recent Conversations