We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

forever hotel

UK
1 post
Save Topic
forever hotel

going to the forever hotel in ovacik, would like any information on this hotel and the surrounding areas, boat trips ,water sports,sight seeing,eating out etc.etc. many thanks

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: forever hotel

I was going to the Forever Hotel but heard some mixed reviews (either people loved it or people didnt rate it) so we pulled out and chose a different hotel in Ovacik instead. Try the website 'www.holidaysuncovered.com' for a review.

There is plenty of information about Ovacik already on the forum so do a search and catch up - thats what I did.

Regarding the Forever hotel - its a relatively small 2* which is tucked away, got a pool and they do snacks there. One of the complaints from people is that its more expensive than the restauants around the corner - but you are expected by them to eat in their snack bar/restaurant once in a while. O yea, I read that they dont really like you going to the supermarket to buy bottles of water as they are cheaper than their bar, and they have removed them from peoples rooms before....:-(

Also i read a review where they didnt change the sheets for 2 weeks but hey, the place may have changed ? let us know when you get back....

Sheffield
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: forever hotel

Hi

Ive recently been to Forever Hotel in Ovacik Turkey and it is fantastic. The gardens are most beautiful and it is a small family run hotel with all the facilities you require. Pool, Bar etc. It was a fantastic holiday

There is a new website for the hotel.

It is

www.foreverhotel.co.uk

Adam