We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

olu deniz shoe shop

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
94 reviews
olu deniz shoe shop

Is there still a shop selling shoes along the front by the beach . If you come down the strip it would be on the right. If so could anyone please tell me the name.

Many thanks

6 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
282 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

Ye jst on the right as you walk up the strip from the beach jst before you reach the end near antique bar can't remember the name,

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

Thank you very much Joe

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,572 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

The one that was on the right near Selcuks supermarket is now on the left as you walk towards the beach. There's a few further up past the Antique on both sides. Is it trainers or leather shoes you are looking for, if it's leather Fethiye has some great shoe shops.

Edited: 23 August 2018, 02:04
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
94 reviews
4. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

Thank you. We bought a pair of mens sandals and they have lasted 10 years and were super comfy. My partner cant find anything that compares and I have tried fit flops and Birkenstock to no avail. The one we bought them from was on the front. It sounds like the one you are describing Codfather. You wouldnt happen to know the name as I would really like to see if I can replace them.....a very long shot I know. Thanks for your help.

Edited: 26 August 2018, 18:44
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,572 posts
108 reviews
5. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

Hi again, the only one I can think of that's been there for years is called Next I think it's the same owner as Harrods, also on the main strip, and it has moved several times, it's now on the side of the Karbel hotel on the strip and left of and next to the Flying Duthman steak house. There are some great shoe shops near the fish market in Fethiye. Good luck with your search!

Edited: 26 August 2018, 19:12
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
912 posts
94 reviews
6. Re: olu deniz shoe shop

Perfect thank you very much!

Reply to: olu deniz shoe shop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations