We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tonoz hotel

Broxburn, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
11 reviews
Tonoz hotel

Hi never been to Oludeniz before always Marmaris and Icemeler looking to book for next year Tonoz hotel and hotel villa beldenizare my favourites so far any advice please ,

9 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
94 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Tonoz hotel

Hi Richard, we are staying at the Tonoz for the first time this year - the price was excellent compared to other hotels. I will let you know when we come back at the end of September how it is but all the reviews are good so I am thinking it will be ok

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
558 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Tonoz hotel

Hi Richard, We go to Villa Beldeiz every year and the hotel is the best, The rooms are nice and clean as are the bathrooms and clean towels daily and you get free air con. The hotel is 1 street back off the strip so no noise where as the Tonoz is on the strip and has no balcony's Hope this helps you.

Ivan

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,780 posts
138 reviews
3. Re: Tonoz hotel

Hope so Ivan am there for the first time in 6 weeks :-)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
558 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Tonoz hotel

Hi Mate, you will love it only 1 min from One for the road, Realy good Hotel.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,780 posts
138 reviews
5. Re: Tonoz hotel

Cheers pal, I did check out the 'distances' lol

Urmston, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
144 reviews
6. Re: Tonoz hotel

Highly recommended Villa Beldeniz, our 5th time in September. Staff are excellent, polite and welcoming. Mehmet hotel manager is great and always on hand to help with anything. Pool, pool area, bar and all the hotel is kept spotlessly clean, the cleaners are lovely and come in everyday to leave fresh towels. I personally would not stop anywhere else. 😁😁🇹🇷🇹🇷 37 days and 20 hours to go. Not that I'm counting 😜😜

Edited: 19 August 2018, 15:08
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,780 posts
138 reviews
7. Re: Tonoz hotel

5 weeks or 35 days for me too :-)

Urmston, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
144 reviews
8. Re: Tonoz hotel

See you there then DCM-lincs .. At the bar 😜 🥂🍾🍻🍻🍺🍺

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
9 reviews
9. Re: Tonoz hotel

Been to the Tonoz several times, brilliant hotel, food great. staff great yes there are no balconies but never an issue for us, there is a communal balcony great for meeting people..the pool is small but ok and the sea is 50 yards away....quirky but special

Reply to: Tonoz hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations