We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort for families

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Best resort for families

Hi I am looking at booking next summer what’s the best resort for families (2 boys 10 & 7), Hisaronou Olu Deniz or Fethiye?We like nice restaurants and bars and somewhere to have a walk in the evening....Thanks👍🏾

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
52 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Best resort for families

I would say Olu Deniz is maybe better for families, the beach is there on your doorstep and the nightlife - although there are bars etc- isn’t as busy as in Hisaronu

united kingdom
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Best resort for families

We've just come back from olu deniz, we loved it.

You can get a dolumus up to hisarano takes about 10 mins that way you can go up to to see if you'd like it for future reference. I'd defiantly stay in olu deniz.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
137 reviews
3. Re: Best resort for families

Oludeniz is def a family resort. Never far from the beach and the lagoon, plenty of activities and many of the hotels geared up just for families.

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
426 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Best resort for families

I vote for Oludeniz as well! You will love it, there are loads of restaurants to choose from and you can walk along the seafront in the evenings.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Best resort for families

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Best resort for families

Hi we have just came back from olu deniz this resort will be ideal for you great family resort I had a 14, 8 and 9 month old. We stayed at liberty olu Deniz great entertainment team for the kids with a kids club too. My little girl cried when we was coming home.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,568 posts
108 reviews
7. Re: Best resort for families

Oludeniz for me, but with the added option of popping up the hill to Hisaronu for a bit of shopping or more early evening/nightlife if you fancy a change. Don't forget Fethiye harbour too, lovely place to walk along, try and spot a Turtle and have a look at the many boats on show. If you do venture to Fethiye for the day - try the water taxi over to Calis and back, it's like a mini boat trip!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
76 reviews
8. Re: Best resort for families

Oludeniz

Reply to: Best resort for families
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz