We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orka Sunlife resort

Surrey
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orka Sunlife resort

Any comments regarding Orka Sunlife resort. A little bit more to stay there than we normally pay for our Olu Deniz hotel,is it worth it?

1 reply
Scotland
Level Contributor
355 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orka Sunlife resort

I would say that it comes down to the price. We usually holiday twice a year in the oludeniz area & try & vary it by going self catering, half board & sometimes all-inclusive, trying out different hotels. Economically we seem to spend the most going self catering for some reason.

I stayed in Orka Sunlife in it's opening year & had a really nice holiday but I always do as I love the area.

The all-inclusive deals that I've managed to get in the past have been a bit of a no brainer - usually booked early really good so we still eat out at restaurants outwith the hotel.

The only thing I would say is maybe be wary of what room you would get at Orka if that is important to you as some of them face the stairwell & don't have much privacy but that wouldn't bother everyone.

Reply to: Orka Sunlife resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted