We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayakoy

Islamabad, Punjab...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Kayakoy

Hello... is there an entrance fees??

Is it suitable for someone who is having joints problem to go there?? Like are there are a lot of steps or is it a plain road?

Are the restaurants moderately priced or a bit expensive?

Thank youuy

1 reply
Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Kayakoy

Hi, Kayakoy is a rural village on the old road from Hisaronu to Fethiye and has a number of restaurants along the road through the village.

In regards to an entrance fee, last time I was there (May 18), entrance fee was 7 Lira (just over £1 sterling), however it may not be suitable to explore if you have joint problems as it is all up hill from the entrance with differing terrain.

But don't let the above put you off as you can head down and judge for yourself and even if you decide not to explore, you can view from the road or look at the area from one of the lovely restaurants.

Finally, we find the food and drinks in Kayakoy to be very reasonably priced, but I suppose one families reasonable, may be cheap to some or expensive to others.

I'm sure you will love the area if you decide to venture to it.

Kind Regards Adam

Reply to: Kayakoy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted