We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Nicholas Beach”

hull
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
St Nicholas Beach”

hi could anyone tell me if St Nicholas Beach”is still open or does it have a new name all so do they still pick you up if so has anyone got the phone number

thanks brian

5 replies to this topic
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,397 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Nicholas Beach”

Hi, I think that part of the beach has been taken over by the new Paradise beach owners. Here's an old map link showing where they were all situated, some obviously still have the same name!

They will still pick you up. +90 530 935 48 84

Billys will also pick you up. +90 530 935 48 84 http://www.billysbeachlagoon.com/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer…

Edited: 04 August 2018, 20:28
hull
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St Nicholas Beach”

hi thanks for the infor but i think its the wrong one, i think its the next one along used to belong to the nicholas brothers who had nicholas garden,nicholas heights , nicholas villers etc

thank you brian

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,397 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Nicholas Beach”

Thanks for that info, it all gets a bit confusing down there with all the name changes over the years, must admit I just go for a drink and a swim at them and sometimes don't even know what the name of the part of the beach is called!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
40 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St Nicholas Beach”

We spend a fair bit of time at Paradise recently and was our favourite beach on the blue lagoon. To the left on plan is green park who are new to the lagoon this year. They have leased the beach and bar from the owners of the apartments there who also own the White Hotel.

hull
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: St Nicholas Beach”

Thanks a

lot for the information

Reply to: St Nicholas Beach”
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted