We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers hotel recommendations please

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
First timers hotel recommendations please

Hello we are looking to stay in olu deniz next month, never been before. Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced nice hotels to stay at on a B&B basis. We want somewhere with a pool. Thanks

19 replies to this topic
Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
417 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

The Lemon Tree and the Unsal are both small family run hotels, reasonable and run by very nice people. Both have a pool and do B&B.

Don't go to the Mavi Belce, the lovely pool shown in the photos now has a wall down the middle. I kid ye not!

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Thanks Sueps54 I'll check both of those out....wow that's odd we will give that one a miss then !!

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Blue Star, great location , food and pool

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Thanks Mike H I'll check that out too

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Thanks Mike H I'll check that out too

Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

We are at the Belcehan beach next week for the second year,it's around the corner from the main strip so quiet at night but a two minute walk to the beachfront.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Belchehan Beach and others in the same location back from the main street are the best solution. All hotels have pools. The belchehan is quiet and modern. Avoid the Imperator and those along the main street. Guide Tours are the best excursion company because they give a lot for the money. The front and main street are extremely noisy at night. Loud luve music and discos. Best place for a quiet romantic meal Blue Star next to the Christian Church archaeological dig. See my reviews of the area.

scotland
Level Contributor
92 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

tonoz beach hotel - right on the strip near beach and remarkably cheap - great reviews

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,564 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

Have stayed all over in Oludeniz, agree about the mavi belche, such a shame; this year have paid c£120 for 10 nights at Villa Beldeniz which gets great reviews. Agreed, Tonoz, Blue Star both good.

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: First timers hotel recommendations please

All thanks for all the recommendations very helpful, can't wait til September oludeniz looks amazing !

Reply to: First timers hotel recommendations please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted