We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic garden

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Magic garden

Can anyone tell me ,if the magic garden is still open,?the owner was a great guy.

4 replies to this topic
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
137 reviews
1. Re: Magic garden

It is no more. Now called the 'Rose Garden' from the reviews seem ok.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Magic garden

No,it is now the rose garden,which originally over the road from the magic garden,still ok,lovely meals but I miss the fire shows.

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
423 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Magic garden

Most of the guys, including Beyram and Bobby, have gone to Cosmos, about 3/4 of the way up the strip just before you turn off for the Lemon Tree, which is where you'll find the last one from the Magic Garden! Cosmos is where Shadows used to be.

We went in there several times in May, the food is still excellent (same chef) and they do different entertainments in the evenings. When we were there they had a really good soul singer, I suspect she might become a regular.

I was gutted when I heard that the Magic Garden was closed, but really pleased to find the guys in Cosmos instead!

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
423 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Magic garden

By the way, Cosmos doesn't have a TA page yet. Perhaps if anyone's going in there in the next 3 weeks or so they could mention it to Beyram or Bobby. We'll be back in there at then end of the month anyway. I applied for a new business listing for them back in June but was turned down.

Incidentally Shadows has got 2 reviews for this year in spite of being closed! The reviews are apparently for a Shadows bar in Marmaris, I've notifed TA that the reviews are in the wrong place and Shadows is closed, but as you might guess nothing has been done!

Reply to: Magic garden
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations