We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun city hotel

lancashire
Level Contributor
182 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
sun city hotel

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Tried the alize but seems to be booked up.Is there plenty to occupy two boys 12 and 14 do you think?

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun city hotel

About to try it orselves and have also previously stayed at Alize. It gets good reviews. We have an 11 yr old (and 3 & 4 yr old).

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun city hotel

Hi. I’ve stayed at suncity. 6 times. I got married at the blue lagoon in June and suncity did the wedding for us. My family came to stay at suncity with us and my grandchildren too. There’s plenty for the little ones to do. Kids club keeps them entertained all day if they wish. For teenagers there’s not a great deal. Pool table foos ball and table tennis table. The food is well above standard and the staff are amazing. You won’t be disappointed with the cleanliness and the level of attention you get. If you go tell them I recommended the hotel. My name is lee. They’ll know who I am. Lol

Bonnyrigg...
Level Contributor
195 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun city hotel

We've been 3 times: 2005, 2010 and then last time in 2016 to Sun City. Last time was good but I felt the food was not as good as some (but I am comparing this to the Jiva Beach in Calis where it is fantastic) but it was still a great Holiday. Gul (Rose) is back in the kids club again (after a short move to Jiva) so you are guaranteed for a great experience if any kids are involved. Our Grandson loved her.

Great central location and we also found the staff to be good.

Reply to: sun city hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz