We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending Money

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Spending Money

Hi

I would like advice about how much turkish meal ney to take with me, I am staying in an all inclusive and I am not planning to visit the market or do any shopping but we would like to do sone excursions (most don’t include drinks) and taking part in sone paying activities at the hotel, we are staying at Liberty Likya, how much turkish no ey would be wise to take?

Thank you 😊

4 replies to this topic
Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Spending Money

Hi cynthia,

It's difficult to say as you haven't said how many are in your group and what split of adults / children you have.

However to try and answer your question, I would suggest that you have a look at the cost of trips on the link below, which will give you an idea of what is available in the area.

http://www.tinyakropol.com/

Then it's really down to how much you want to spend as a group whilst out on your excursion.

Cheers Adam

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Spending Money

'Willams' reply mentioned 'Tiny Akropol' they come highly recommended. Also take a look at 'Trip/excursions...' under 'Top questions about Oludeniz' on the right hand side of this page. Plenty of info. but because the exchange rate has improved some may well be a little cheaper. Also look at 'Average prices...' in the same area; it has been updated since then.

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Spending Money

Hi cynthia (again),

just in case you are viewing on a mobile device and cannot see the page as viewed on a laptop or PC, then please follow the below link, which will take you through to the info Denizdameniz was referring to.

As said above the current exchange rate will make things a little cheaper than what is shown on the link.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312…

Cheers Adam

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
4. Re: Spending Money

Thank you so much !!! I will have a look later on from my laptop, we are 3 people, me and my two teenagers 😃

Can’t wait to be there!!

Reply to: Spending Money
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz