We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Bar

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Irish Bar

Hi all,

Theres a GAA match on on Sunday that we want to watch. Anyone know of any Irish bars in Oludeinz or Hisaronu where we could watch it? All the posts I can find here are years old so not sure if they are still around.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,485 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Bar

Hi, you could ask the lads in Capt Hooks bar on the strip if they can show it, depends what else maybe on. One definate place would be the Fez bar up in Hisaronu, everyone knows the place. They have around six TVs all showing different sports and will sort a screen for you. Cheap drinks too, there's an Irish bar called Paddys a little further up from the Fez - on the right - that may be showing it too.

Limerick, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Bar

Hi,

I’m travelling there next week and will be there for the hurling final. Can you please let me know if you find somewhere to watch it. Thanks.

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irish Bar

Thanks Codfather, going into Hisaronu early so will scope the two you mentioned. Capt Hooks has a full day of soccer on on Sunday. And typical this match is on an Irish TV channel and not a sky sports one.

Hi Emg, will do.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irish Bar

Paddy's bar in Hisaronu does draught guinness.

Reply to: Irish Bar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted