We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Bars closed down today

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
511 posts
37 reviews
Beach Bars closed down today

Lots of posts on Facebook pages saying Tiki Bar & others on the beach have been closed down today, sunbeds & bean bags removed too!!

7 replies to this topic
Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

Any idea why? We were in Tiki for lunch today, currently sitting in the Hangout watching them breaking up the place. Cars and vans being loaded up too. We were only talking about it when I saw this!

2. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 August 2018, 03:35

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
511 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

Something about the government taking over the ownership of the beach area but seems strange thing to do in the middle of the season.

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
59 reviews
4. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

And in the middle of the day. Like they were open earlier! Very strange!

Stoke-on-Trent...
1 post
5. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

Can't believe it. Have literally just booked a return trip end of September. Luckily we're still in touch with the staff so will hopefully still see them :O)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

Tiki Beach Bar - Ölüdeniz shared a post.

1 hr ·

Serhat Aydın is with Mustafa Dogukan Demirci and 9 others at Tiki Beach Bar - Ölüdeniz.

1 hr · Fethiye, Turkey

Hello all my lovely friends and family, most people will now know from Facebook that the beach was taken over last night by government, they took us to court 5 days before to try and give us money to end the contract early for renting the beach but we said no and tried to fight it. After court the government did win and they now have control of ölüdeniz beach. This mean tiki bar and the other beach bars all closed last night. The government thought we would give them the place, just empty our stock but we give them nothing and broke our bars we paid lots of money to make them good not just for the government to start running and making money from. We think it is fair.

First I want to say I am so proud to all my staff for helping me and staying with me through winter when I took Tiki Beach Bar over and into the summer making it very popular place to be and we had a good time there. You are all amazing guys and I love you for standing by my side. May God bless you forever 🧡

Second I want to say thank you to Durmuş Can Korba and Mustafa korba for trusting me and helping with tiki bar, thank you for the chance and I hope we made you proud with the short time we had. May God bless you forever 🧡

And finally thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me, come to visit me and who would have come to visit on holiday later in the season. You are all the best friends I could ask for and the love we have had last night and today has made me speechless. May God bless you forever 🧡

Some people are very happy we are not there now, we made that place very busy and popular with tourists this year and they know it. We are not stupid we know what you tried to do... but I believe in Karma - we will see.

Please send in the comments any photos you have in tiki beach bar. We would like to keep the memories 🧡

#Tikibeachbar #tikiforever #lovetiki #cheekytiki #oludeniz

P.s - Don't forgot Tiki's name. We will be back and better 😉

Love you all 🧡🧡🧡

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Beach Bars closed down today

Tiki Beach Bar - Ölüdeniz shared a post.

1 hr ·

Serhat Aydın is with Mustafa Dogukan Demirci and 9 others at Tiki Beach Bar - Ölüdeniz.

1 hr · Fethiye, Turkey

Hello all my lovely friends and family, most people will now know from Facebook that the beach was taken over last night by government, they took us to court 5 days before to try and give us money to end the contract early for renting the beach but we said no and tried to fight it. After court the government did win and they now have control of ölüdeniz beach. This mean tiki bar and the other beach bars all closed last night. The government thought we would give them the place, just empty our stock but we give them nothing and broke our bars we paid lots of money to make them good not just for the government to start running and making money from. We think it is fair.

First I want to say I am so proud to all my staff for helping me and staying with me through winter when I took Tiki Beach Bar over and into the summer making it very popular place to be and we had a good time there. You are all amazing guys and I love you for standing by my side. May God bless you forever 🧡

Second I want to say thank you to Durmuş Can Korba and Mustafa korba for trusting me and helping with tiki bar, thank you for the chance and I hope we made you proud with the short time we had. May God bless you forever 🧡

And finally thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me, come to visit me and who would have come to visit on holiday later in the season. You are all the best friends I could ask for and the love we have had last night and today has made me speechless. May God bless you forever 🧡

Some people are very happy we are not there now, we made that place very busy and popular with tourists this year and they know it. We are not stupid we know what you tried to do... but I believe in Karma - we will see.

Please send in the comments any photos you have in tiki beach bar. We would like to keep the memories 🧡

#Tikibeachbar #tikiforever #lovetiki #cheekytiki #oludeniz

P.s - Don't forgot Tiki's name. We will be back and better 😉

Love you all 🧡🧡🧡

Reply to: Beach Bars closed down today
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations