We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine £1 hotel booking question

London, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sunshine £1 hotel booking question

Hi,

Firstly thanks for all the useful tips and help on this forum.

This is the first time I've booked a hotel through Sunshine and hubby is question what will happen if the hotel overbook. I know the room is already sold out on their own website.

Question I have is when can I contact the hotel (VB in this case) for request of a specific room as we have been 2 years ago? Will the hotel already have my booking under my name or will it be under the agent? My full payment is due on the 31st July.

Thanks.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunshine £1 hotel booking question

The reservations will be in your name at the hotel. I have used sunshine a couple of times and have been able to check my reservations with the hotel before my final payment

2. Re: Sunshine £1 hotel booking question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2018, 10:47