We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last min holiday with 3 generations

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
Save Topic
Last min holiday with 3 generations

Hi everyone,

Been a wee while since I was last on here. I've been trying to avoid this place as I didn't think id be getting a holiday here this year but I think my luck may have changed.

The mother has offered to take me and gran for a holiday so I'm pushing for belek!! 😂

There will be 4 of us ranging from age 32 to 85. It's to be a really relaxed holiday as we are all stressed out so we just want to plant ourselves by the pool and forget all our cares.

Can you guys recommend a hotel please.

We are looking to leave this week, before Sunday 4th June for 7 nights flying from a Scottish airport so it's not too much travel for gran.

I am normally to be found inhabiting the Regnum but that is far, far outside the budget. I have priced voyage for approx £847pp but I would say that would be super top of the budget. Any other thoughts?

We would need a couple of restaurants as the mother would get cabin fever eating in the same place every night and it must have premium alcohol served...... or at least Smirnoff vodka and famous grouse would keep them happy. A good band on every night, we aren't really going to be interested in the kids shows or probably the night clubs. It's s bit too ravey music for us me thinks (at least the regnum was last year).

Looking forward to your replies as I'm trying to search for a holiday on my phone. It's not the easiest.

Cheers everyone. X

3 replies to this topic
w.mids
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last min holiday with 3 generations

Hi,

Voyage fits your brief and budget, book it while you can.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Last min holiday with 3 generations

Yeah, phoned teletext and van get the voyage for £725.

Titanic deluxe for £715. This also looks nice.

I'm trying to convince the mother to splash the cash. 😂

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last min holiday with 3 generations

Yes voyage would be a good choice.

But also check out this thread as you can get a 7 night package with Thomas cook flying from Glasgow on the 3rd June for £515 pp it's fantastic value for money and you get a massive amount for your buck

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297…

Reply to: Last min holiday with 3 generations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted