We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions of The Glorias please.

Level Contributor
127 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Opinions of The Glorias please.

We usually holiday in August at The Voyage Belek. How do the different Gloria hotels in August compare please.

We are a midle aged couple (60 really) but like pier parties, decent entertainment, friendly staff, excellent food, a la cartes and branded drinks. Not much to ask I know. Lol.

5 replies to this topic
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions of The Glorias please.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312…

Level Contributor
127 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions of The Glorias please.

Thanks bongoali that was an interesting read with lots of info.

If anyone had stayed at both the Voyage and any of the Glorias then I would appreciate comparisons between them please. I would like to know how they differ in peak season. I've read the Gloria reviews and, like the Voyage, they get a lot of repeat guests which is encouraging.

Thanks.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opinions of The Glorias please.

We have stayed at both.

Equally loved both.

Serenity was lovely, calm serene, very good quality, but quite a bit more than Voyage.

We love Voyage for all it offers.😍

I think Gloria verde on the new all in one is a bargain. If you don't mind a mini train ride go for it if you get a great price.

I would point out, no heated outside pool. No adult only areas, however serenity wasn't child friendly The parties at Gloria Serenity are fantastic and the shows in the arenas 1st class

Edited: 27 May 2017, 02:48
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Opinions of The Glorias please.

I've stayed at the Voyage B twice (May & September) a few years ago and Gloria Serenity last July.

The drinks, food - especially the main dining area area are better at the Voyage. The gardens, river setting etc was beautiful at the G.S - the pier was fab also.

We went to a couple of shows and parties which were pretty impressive at the GS. I didnt really like the GS pools - looked pretty but not really good enough in peak season .....they were like a bath & not great for lots of people.

Service was good but lacked the warmth of the VB staff (their warmth, humour and welcoming attitude I really like). Nothing against the Gloria Serenity at all, it was lovely and I'd recommend it.

Weighing everything up, i would go to the Voyage Belek over the Gloria Serenity. I had a look at the Gloria Golf and it wasn't for me. We travelled as a couple (late 40s/just 50) with no kids.

Sue xx

Level Contributor
127 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Opinions of The Glorias please.

Thank you for your comparisons. The Voyage is a lot more expensive in August 2018 than the Glorias so more research is needed - part of the fun. Thanks again.

Reply to: Opinions of The Glorias please.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted