We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sueno update

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sueno update

Just a quick update everything is fantastic, service if not better. 70% full but does still feel quiet. I emailed before leaving asking for a high floor again and we have been given the top floor with a pool view ( I booked land view) I went and thanked guest relations to be met with a welcome back and free Italian al a cart which is tonight. She also asked me to let them know if I have any problems or questions so if anyone has please let me know and I will ask away. Food wise lots on offer still and very tasty tea last night was very nice however some bit were only warm the lady was probing everything they have heat lamps above too on full whack. As hubby says buffet food is hard to keep constantly hot it's not cooked to order like the maxx ( I never thought of it that way !!) mini bar and room sorted all is good on that end and the heated pool is still lovely and warm. Tv in the room has no English on other then one news channel go into av mode and change to org then you have all English movies if you fancy a movie night !!!

30 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Sueno update

have a great holiday, its even better when hotel service is better than previous visit

sadly no turkey hols for me this yr

Lancashire UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Sueno update

Thank you for the update dingle and 3eaglehunter.

Have a lovely time!

North Devon
Level Contributor
433 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Sueno update

Dingle12, hope you're having a fab time. How has your holiday been so far compared to your first visit?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Sueno update

Last night tonight was sadly a big let down, BBQ al a carte was probably the worse one we have been to in turkey. No music, atmosphere poor service and courses coming out in all different times. Food was cold the hot plates were even cold. We ended up walking out and going to the main restaurant. The Italian al a carte was the best one we have been to. Everything else has been fantastic will return if not better then our first visit. Yes all the same drinks are on offer no cut backs have been seen. We haven't had one problem at all other then the BBQ. All very friendly staff with brilliant English the odd cook in the food court could struggle a little with English. Entertainment has improved this year still dance shows but better quality ones. Our friends joined us Thursday with a 5 year old so I've seen some kids club activities we are really impressed lots going on they even go horse riding. Through the day we have had Aqua gym, bike rides around the golf course, darts, pool games, volleyball, yoga and other things I've not taken part in. The entertainer staff are so much better this year Eliana is really nice and her English is perfect. Zaynap is still in the lobby bar and she asked us if we had been before because she thought she recognised us !! ( maybe it's Graeme's karaoke lol). I said I would be totally honest as the sueno has had really mixed reviews but I still stand by what I say it's slightly better for us then the maxx and I'm not knocking the maxx at all because we absolutely loved it and would return but you get everything her for less money. I will say though I would not come here out of season. Any questions please ask.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Sueno update

It's a shame they have not Improved on the BBQ, we found it poor also when we went last year, the service was very bad.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,670 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Sueno update

Thank you for your great update Liana/Dingle

Think you have put others who have already booked minds' at ease.

Have a safe journey home this evening

Am heading to GR at 9 for the form you mentioned - not forgotten x

Angela

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Sueno update

Thank you, we have all had a great week and I would come back for a third time without a doubt. Our friends that came Thursday are loving it too they have done 5* in Mexico and other great hotels and they have said this is the better one. No bike ride for us this morning just packing to leave later. CIP room here is very nice I didn't even realise it was here last time. Prices for late check out are till 4pm 80€ , 6pm 100€ then 8pm 150€ really not worth it with the lounge on offer

jbi
Preston
Level Contributor
237 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Sueno update

Lovely to meet you Lianna, loved your updates and Sueno defo a contender for our next holiday.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Sueno update

Really nice to meet you too, mission completed Graeme has agree to book !!! I must say the sueno looks tiny now compared to the regnum lols xxx

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Sueno update

Sad about the BBQ liana and sounds like they need to get the act together there

But apart from that it's great to read you found it as good if not better than before and that you have had a great time

Thanks for all the updates it has brought back great memories about how much we loved our time there

Safe trip home

Ps yes we where amazed at how big the regnum is and how amazing it looked are you thinking of going ?

Edited: 29 May 2017, 19:33
Reply to: Sueno update
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted