We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Verde dress code

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Verde dress code

Thinking about this hotel for August 18 and have been reading the Q&A section of the review page. There's lots of questions regarding whether men have to wear long trousers in the restaurants and the replies from the management all say they do, and give the impression that this is strictly adhered to. In all the other hotels we have stayed in in Turkey this rule has always been relaxed during summer season when temperatures are at there highest, so wondering if actually this happens here as well?

If anyone has stayed here in July or August could you please let me know. If smart shorts are not allowed my other half will definitely not want to go!

Thanks,

Em

4 replies to this topic
Holmes Chapel...
Level Contributor
125 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Verde dress code

Hi Em

We were at the Gloria golf last July / August and smart shorts were definitely fine in the buffet and I'm pretty certain were fine in the Al la cartes then too. I would think Verde will be the same but we are going to the Verde end of July this year so if you don't get many responses now I can confirm then!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloria Verde dress code

Thanks NicyCheshire,

That would be great. We're not looking to book until we return from the VB in August, so would love to hear how you find the Verde.

Have a great time,

Em

Holmes Chapel...
Level Contributor
125 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gloria Verde dress code

Thanks Em. You too. We were at the VB 2 summers ago, I'm sure you'll all have a fab time!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gloria Verde dress code

Thanks, we're looking forward to it. Went to the VS last year and loved it so I'm sure we'll love this too! Not too long for either of us to wait now...counting down the days!

Em

Reply to: Gloria Verde dress code
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belek