We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voyage belek golf spa

5 posts
Save Topic
voyage belek golf spa

has anyone else noticed the large increase in price with Thomas cook for the voyage belek,

we was looking to book this holiday as we have been before and loved it, we tracked the prices for a couple of months went to book it yesterday on there website but it had been taken off so we rang up to find a price and was quoted £3000 and it should be back on there soon its a glitch, but we had seen it online for £2800 so decided to look today to book online as also on there site they have the £100 off code, shocked to find the price now has gone up to £3735, large increase from £2800!

jet2 still have it at £2800 ~ spoke to our local thomas cook store before they said its because the hotel has put its rates, big rise that!

22 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Hi Mark

If you decide to book with Jet2 then it will be worth buying one of the rain check vouchers that are for sale on eBay. They sell for as little as 99p and are worth £60 off your holiday. Just make sure you bid or buy one that covers your holiday dates.

5 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: voyage belek golf spa

We have had a smooch through the thomas cook website and I think we are going to try the royal dragon, it's around our price and the wife likes the look of the cakes lol!!

You read these reviews and compare but you don't know the type of person writing the reviews, some of the comments are pathetic - "I thought it was an amazing hotel but the toilet roll wasn't Andrex"

Some reviews are laughable so it's hard to choose through the reviews I suppose, our problem is we're the most indecisive people ever hence the reason we missed out paying £2800 for the voyage, we should of booked it a few week ago, not to worry.

Thanks for everyone's advice, hope you all have a lovely weekend

Reply to: voyage belek golf spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted