We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voyage belek golf spa

5 posts
Save Topic
voyage belek golf spa

has anyone else noticed the large increase in price with Thomas cook for the voyage belek,

we was looking to book this holiday as we have been before and loved it, we tracked the prices for a couple of months went to book it yesterday on there website but it had been taken off so we rang up to find a price and was quoted £3000 and it should be back on there soon its a glitch, but we had seen it online for £2800 so decided to look today to book online as also on there site they have the £100 off code, shocked to find the price now has gone up to £3735, large increase from £2800!

jet2 still have it at £2800 ~ spoke to our local thomas cook store before they said its because the hotel has put its rates, big rise that!

22 replies to this topic
Maidstone
Level Contributor
55 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Ive just looked for the dates that we booked with them 2 weeks ago - we booked for the 20th May next year in a 2 bedroom bungalow room for £2600, a land annexe room is all that is coming up for the same date at £2869!

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Hi Mark,

There was a recent topic which discussed this entitled...Maxx prices gone mad.

It would appear that the owners of VB & MR are hoping we are prepared to pay way more for 2018 than 2017....40% in our case.

No way!

Maidstone
Level Contributor
55 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Same week for us at the Maxx is £4200. As lovely as Im sure it is, I would rather go long haul for that price

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Looks like our first visit to the VB this year could be our last! Better make the most of it!

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Crazy prices

Good news is there are lots of other hotels apart from the max and voyage to spend money at

I could understand the vb upping there prices a bit if they where doing there refurb as planned but now it's almost like they are taking the pee a little. Maybe they think loyal customers love it so much they can charge as much as they want

Edited: 18 May 2017, 19:28
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Voyage Sorgun has just gone back on sale today with TC for July/Aug 2018 but the price has leapt from last week. VB is only available until May 18 with TC, and Jet2s price is sky high.

Good job there's a lot of other great hotels to choose from.

I agree Sean, it's not as if they're offering anything new. Maybe this is how they plan to pay for the refurb the following year!

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Just checked sunshine and travel republic for the voyage mid June 2018 and there is no availability so i presume they are having the same issues as TC trying to negotiate a good price with the voyage.

Same thing happened with rixos prem they have upped there prices massive as well

5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: voyage belek golf spa

dont get me wrong the VB is a cracking hotel but I'm not prepared to pay near £4K for 10 days in turkey I'm not far off Barbados for that. Gutted really.

I don't understand why they would do this - if it's broke you don't try and fix it, the VB obviously was doing very well because it's was at a very decent price, probably one of the reasons people repeatedly visit because of th value for money, have they now priced a good percentage of them tourists out the market by putting the prices up by 40%!? surely is just being greedy.

Jet 2 is still £2811 so I might just book it through them. Just a bigger deposit to put down.

w.mids
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Sean,

It grieves me to admit but I agree with everything you say.

LOL

Next years Easter fortnight at VB is DOUBLE what we paid for 2012!

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: voyage belek golf spa

Is that just with TC Andy

Is it cheaper anywhere else ?

Reply to: voyage belek golf spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted