We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

susesi

glasgow
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
susesi

Can u tell me please if there is much going on during the day and at night. i had decided on this hotel then seen a review saying the hotel didnt have an entertainment team.Need a hotel that has sports etc going on to keep 16 yr old busy, thanks

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
872 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: susesi

GR manager at Trendy is a 'Her ' hope You get somewhere as didn't have any trouble with replies pre, during or after. Best guest relations I've personally experienced so far. Good luck :)

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
872 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: susesi

As for susessi.. run down? .. hmm depends Where you've stayed before. If they've always been top notch and new I'd probably agree it's due for an upgrade..run down gives the impression it's not worth going to..in my opinion. Personally pomp and glory means nothing.

Edited: 22 May 2017, 01:02
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: susesi

Ok Donna b run down is proberly the wrong word your right.

Looked tired is proberly the right word to use you think ?

I used the word run down because that's what the general manager of the hotel said

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
872 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: susesi

The susessi is older yes that's not been disputed . In the grand scheme of things given what we all pay for 5* all Inc with flights included I'm not sure what the problem is. Turkey is an amazing country. Listening to petty arguing over 'my hotel is better than your hotel' is really disheartening..for everyone

Edited: 22 May 2017, 01:20
Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: susesi

Yes all good points Donna but you felt it was worth pointing out in your review that the hotel was looking tired in places and needed a update.

I said the same in my review and let's not forget that was 3 years ago.

When people do reviews they put what they think is important so that people can look at all the info and and then decide if the hotel is right for them or not. Surely it's the same here ? give people all the facts about the hotel and how we found everything.

I personally would prefer people told me the good and also the bad so I no exactly what to expect so I am not dissapointed when I get there

But hey that's just me and we are all diffrent 😀

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
872 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: susesi

In my opinion the hotel was tired looking and in need of an update when We visited 3 years ago, as I stated in my review. I cannot comment on whether there has been any updates or work done on the hotel since then. The older hotels are now competing with some amazingly spectacular newer hotels and it must be difficult as i would imagine theres only so much you can do to update an existing building without having to gut the whole thing out and start again.

27. Re: susesi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2018, 11:49