We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

susesi

glasgow
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
susesi

Can u tell me please if there is much going on during the day and at night. i had decided on this hotel then seen a review saying the hotel didnt have an entertainment team.Need a hotel that has sports etc going on to keep 16 yr old busy, thanks

26 replies to this topic
Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,817 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: susesi

Hi aday

I'm afraid I haven't stayed here yet but it's on my shortlist, I had a tour and loved the pool areas - hopefully a recent visitor will see your post and respond

Here is the link to Susesi Summer 2017 fact sheet and it lists a Daily Animation programme

…paralela45.ro/CHARTER%202017/…202017_EN.pdf

On their Facebook page there was a video in March of a party in the gardens

I haven't yet looked at the review you mentioned, did the author stay in low season?

It would be very unusual for a Belek 5 star all inclusive not to have an Entertainment Team

Angela

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,890 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: susesi

Hi,

I've not stayed either but have read the review you're referring to, and it seems odd to me as the review before talks about fantastic entertainment with pool parties, concerts and a DJ. Lots of others say how good it is for adults and kids, so I wouldn't rely on just one review to make your mind up. Filter the reviews for the time of year you're travelling as I'm sure there will be plenty going on during summer season.

Em

glasgow
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: susesi

thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: susesi

Hi aday

We went twice when our son was around your sons age and there was lots going on and a dedicated teenage programme daily. We actually went early in July when he broke up early the year of his exams and it coincided with the Scottish holidays which are earlier than ours.There were a good few teens there. It was around 7 years since our last stay but very much doubt they changed much in the way of entertainment. We had great pier parties and parties on the grass and shows were on the stage near the beach. It was lively and the lovely pool bar had live music or a DJ in the evening and the disco was open and popular.

During the day there was lots going on and they had football everyday late afternoon. They had a DJ mixing session for teens and even at 16 it is a great way to make friends.

When we stayed it was new and we were blown away by it so much so we booked the next year.

Food we thought was excellent quality with theme nights in the buffet. A friend has been more recently and enjoyed their second stay. There are relaxing areas during the day for yourselves if you wish and the water villa area can be used by all and it was a nice retreat.

glasgow
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: susesi

Thats great info,sounds ideal,thanks for ur reply

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: susesi

I stayed 3 years ago in April/may entertainment was zero. There was boards around the place seeing what activitys where on that day but they never happened and I didn't see any entertainment staff. Not sure if that was down to the time of year.

It's a very nice hotel, food on the whole good, staff excellent BUT even 3 years ago it was looking very run down hopefully they have done some work on it since.

I would go back but what stops me is the cost as IMO there are better hotels cheaper

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: susesi

I have just been reading all the excellent reviews and sounds just as it was when we stayed in high season.

I think run down is an harsh comment - yes not one of the newer hotels but I am sure they keep it well maintained. Grounds are stunning and they built it to last with lots of marble flooring. The bar served a great range of drinks and the main pool bar offered lots of treats. I know my reviews are not current but if you click on my username and scroll down you will find them and I am sure I added lots of photos of the hotel.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: susesi

I agree with a lot of what your saying toady

Yes they bring you nice little treats with your drinks at the bars

Yes grounds are nice drinks where nice cocktails great and yes they do try there best to keep the hotel maintenance up

But it did look run down in lots of places, pier was quite a bit run down as well. This was not just my view but also the view of the General manager at the time who told me the hotel needed a update but they where delaying it because they where planning on building a golf course. Of course that's not happened because of what's happened the last couple of years. So my comments harsh ? No I believe not. I am telling as I saw it.

Hopefully it's been done up since I have been.

For me yes I really enjoyed my stay I just think there is better value out there at the moment

Aday ive also done a review that you can read.

Don't get me wrong anyone going would still have a great time like we did

Edited: 20 May 2017, 14:04
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,936 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: susesi

I do think it is harsh and you went early season as a golfing group I think if my memory serves me right

In April the pier may not have been stained as it is very early !

The reviews are glowing and I am sure in summer it will have the fab parties we had. We had a snow party which was great and effes held a party and there is loads of space for these.

Also just looked at my photos and the garden we had a coffee in after breakfast was stunning with water features.

You are looking for a very different holiday to the OP !

3 years ago it would only have been 5/6 years old.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: susesi

Hi aday33,

I have stayed at the Susesi twice last time being Aug/Sept 2013 - I wrote a review.

Great entertainment team when we were there, loads going on day and night for all ages - pool games, pier parties, live music, DJs.......

Good food and service is important to me, we had no complaints.

Yes, maybe the rooms could do with a bit of an update, but IMHO the Susesi is far from run down.

Nice pier and lovely pools, they also have cabanas/pavilions to hire for the day on the edge of the pool and on the beach if you want to treat yourself.

I would return without a doubt at the right price.

Just go and enjoy your holiday.

Reply to: susesi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted