We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
25 reviews
Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

I believe there as an Irish Bar in the Real Marina apartment complex.Has anyone been there recently and found it noisy.Do the have entertainment in the evenings?

8 replies to this topic
dublin
Level Contributor
244 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

Not been there .....boy they are on Facebook...MO'H Irish pub olhao

england
Level Contributor
11 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

Yes,

We went there , it didn't feel like an Irish bar in that except for the Guinness it felt like any other bar , and had very few seats, The owner was very friendly and the prices were very low compared to the UK. The night we were there it had music , but fairly low key . It's good however to see more competition at that end of town. We walked back passed the area a few times and never noticed any noise.

cumbria ,england
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

Total rip off prices. Charged €10 for a beer and a glass of wine. No prices displayed even on drinks menu . We are at the apartments and it’s far too loud. Singer ok but this is our 4th night here and if I hear any more Ed Sheehan I’m going to throw my self off my balcony. No good shutting door as it’s that loud it drowns out tv and music in apartment

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

I am coming to stay at the Real Marina Residence in mid October and I find it very worrying to learn about this noise disturbance from the Irish Bar. Has anyone had any joy trying to talk/complain to the management of the bar, or with the Real Marina management, please? How late does the music go on for and is it every night?

Getting worried about my holiday now as I think I will feel like sooozym above and want to throw myself off the balcony too. Maybe I will have to review my booking.

2 posts
5. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

hi. just back from a week in Olhao stayed in apartments block 8 book with mars Algarve .what is the story with dogs barking morning and night seem to be a pack of dog in some shed note for mars this is very off putting at 2 0 clock in the morning .

2 posts
6. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

hi. was there last week yes have music 5 nights I think but finish music at 11.30 pm not to loud think from next they are moving the music indoors.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
119 reviews
7. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

Had a couple of nights in here, music is now indoors , regarding the prices we found it to be very reasonable

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
171 reviews
8. Re: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar

're. Barking dogs post 5, stayed all over Algarve, can always be sure of a barking dog somewhere. Does not put me off going but some places ear plugs are useful. We have a dog at home, so love dogs, think they must be unhappy, poor things.

Reply to: Real Marina,Olhao,Irish Bar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olhao
Recent Conversations