We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qatar sale

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
qatar sale

anyone got any idea when the sale starts at qatar airlines we are looking to fly out March 2013 back 3 weeks later in April but the prices are huge at the moment, anyone got any recomendations on booking, any airline will do just want to get out there. Jennie

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: qatar sale

How long is a piece of string?

England Wigan
Level Contributor
396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: qatar sale

last year i booked in june when they had the sale so just waiting to see will it happen again

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: qatar sale

The prices came down by about half for our dates (in Nov) last Monday (Easter Monday), and yes we did book.

If you sign up for updates on the link below you will be one of the first to know when the next 'sale' starts.

Keep an eye on the prices so you know how much they are reduced by.

qatarairways.com/global/en/offers/3-day-sale…

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
848 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: qatar sale

Dont know if its any good to you, but british airways prices are not bad at the moment...just checked for us and had to ring them to make sure the price was right....Get this...2 people..jan 2013 for 23 days...Heathrow to goa via mumbai...£1404 for the 2 of us.....not too bad i thought, dearer than last year but hey things go up...BUT as we live in the north I tried Manchester to goa and lo and behold i got the following.. Manchester to heathrow.....heathrow to mumbai ( same flight as above ) mumbai to goa ( again same flight ) and the price altered...yes you would expect it to I hear you say...well yes i would too and it did...It was £200 cheaper to fly from manchester.....hmmmmm now I had to check that out and YES according to the friendly girl on the end of the phone this price was correct.....This is pure madness but nothing should suprise me really with flights to goa...lol

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: qatar sale

It wa the same for us flying with BA was cheaper from Newcastle than Heathrow even though we connect to the same Heathrow flight!! Cost us around £1300 for 2 which is cheaper than last year when we take the cost of getting to Heathrow and a night in a hotel at the airport into consideration!!

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,478 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: qatar sale

It's nice to hear of flights from the north being cheaper for a change even if it is barmy!

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: qatar sale

Also think about traveling via Mumbai or after January ( due to fog problems)via Delhi. Mumbai involves an extra 1 hr internal flight costing around £60 and Delhi a 2hr costing around £120. Book internal flights 3 months before you go , book the international flights when ever they are cheapest. Also bare in mind you will be adding time to your journey, so may not suite anyone on a short holiday. But you do save a considerable amount due to the amount of competion on these route plus if you're flying from Heathrow there are direct flights to Mumbai and Delhi so you may not have to travel longer than with Qatar. For some reason it always seems cheaper to arrange your own internal flights than book with your main flight. Allow 3hrs plus for connecting flights too as you will be going through costoms etc in Mumbai/Delhi but you'll save time at Goa airport as you'll be on a domestic flight.

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
438 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: qatar sale

Take a look at the 'Qatar 3 day sale' thread.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: qatar sale

Valid on selected destinations only. Travel valid between 20th April and 6th June 2012; return travel must commence no later than 6th June 2012.

Not much use to people going to Goa.

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
501 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: qatar sale

Qatar has 25% off from tomorrow.Friend of mine just had a email from them.

Get answers to your questions about Arpora
Recent Conversations