We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun village

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
sun village

I am getting the run around from my holiday com pany and the hotel id not answering my querys - can you tell me what food package you actual get at Sun Village on the All Inclusive. Does it still include the barbeque on the lawns or the barbecue in the main price or is that extra? Also someone on trip advisor has said that the taxis are now very expensive - can you give me a clue as to how much ( I have re-booked this after five years and I am now dreading it!!!) help???

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sun village

According to one of the reviews clare the BBQ on the lawn is included and there is also a A La Carte restaurant where you can dine. Taxi prices have increased but they should not be regarded as very expensive! Dont worry Clare you'll probably have a great time.

Hornchurch
Level Contributor
312 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sun village

There is a problem with greedy drivers but relatively speaking taxis are dirt cheap in Goa ..... just sort out a reasonable price before you get in ....a lot of drivers try it on but so do a lot of trades.

For instance,a cab from the airport to Sun Village would set you back £13. The same distance in London would be well over £40.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun village

The BBQ is included in the All Inclusive price but I think the A la Carte menu is chargable locally. There is a shuttle service that takes you down to the beach and brings you back but that is only in the day. Taxi prices are still cheap by UK standards and you can still haggle the price so it depends on how good your skills are.

manchester
Level Contributor
845 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sun village

Hi Claire

The BBQ is still included in the price and you get 1 al a carte per week which you have to book at reception. I have the phone number of a guy who we have used for 11 years who lives across the way from Sun Village in Arpora. He has a six seater air con or 4 seater transit taxi if there are 2-4 people.The charge is usually about !000 rupees £12-£13 depending on rupees rate.message me if you need taxi number.

birmingham
Level Contributor
108 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: sun village

when you going claire

6. Re: sun village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2013, 15:02
Get answers to your questions about Arpora
Recent Conversations