We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
87 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain

What hotels, restaurants or bars have amazing views of table mountain?

3 replies to this topic
Somerset West
Level Contributor
32 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain

For the BEST view of Table Mountain, I would suggest anything on the Blouberg beachfront.

I do, however, doubt that the BEST views will translate to the best dining or lodging experience.

My suggestion would be to stay (and eat) in nicer, more trendier areas of Cape Town and then take an afternoon in Blouberg taking all the beautiful pictures of Table Mountain to take back home.

I love (no, I adore) Table Mountain, but please do not plan a vacation around the classic view alone - it has so many vibrant views that it is an injustice to it to just find one beautiful spot (such as Blouberg will give) and accept that it is all Table Mountain is.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain

Excellent view of the mountain from the Dolphin beach in suburb Tableview , there are many restaurants there.https://www.route-62-info.co.za/info/towns/211/images/bottom_images/5.jpg

Edited: 08 August 2018, 21:52
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain

Any high rising building/hotel in the city will give you a view of table mountain. You can have a look at The Cape Milner Hotel, Fire & Ice Hotel, Signal Hill Lodge, Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel, some hotels in The V&A Waterfront like, The V&A Waterfront Hotel, Queen Victoria Hotel, The Table Bay Hotel, etc. many to choose from and loads of restaurants in the waterfront as well to get a good view.

All the best!

Hank Daries - Owner - Ulungele Tours & Safaris

Reply to: Restaurant with BEST view of table mountain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted