We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening temperatures

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
314 posts
2 reviews
Evening temperatures

Hi were going to be in Cape Town the backend of march and being of April next year what are the temperatures like on an evening would we need to have a cardigan,light jackets or would we not need anything.Any information would be appreciated.

1. Re: Evening temperatures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 October 2013, 21:35
trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
314 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Evening temperatures

Thanks for that Camila were really looking forward to come to Cape Town and see all that it has to show especially Table Mountain and the waterfront roll on march :-)

Cape Town, South...
5 posts
3. Re: Evening temperatures

It's my pleasure. Enjoy your trip, I fell on love with the nature here and never left!!

Table Mountain's views are to die for. Take that jacket up there just in case :)

All the best,

Camila

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
314 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Evening temperatures

Thanks Camila I will do that :-)

Kent
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
5. Re: Evening temperatures

Yes it does get chilly at night.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
81 reviews
6. Re: Evening temperatures

I fully agree to take that cardigan with you and also maybe a light jacket as well. When going up Table Mountain it can get a bit chilly and yes the weather in Camps Bay/Cape Town can change without notice. With Camps Bay, you get restaurants that does outdoor seating as well as indoor seating. Without a light jacket you will then have to sit inside if the weather is not good.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
314 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Evening temperatures

Thanks everyone for that information its appreciated.

8. Re: Evening temperatures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay