We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

premi royal or premi seacastle

london
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Topic
premi royal or premi seacastle

Hi All

I am looking to stay in camps bay in early march for 4 nights i have been looking at both the premi royal and premi seacastle. Which is closer to resturants/bars of camps bay

and which is better as both look nice and have good reviews

Thanks

Claire

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

Hi Claire,

Both hotels are conveniently located. Primi Seacastle is on Victoria Road (which runs along the beachfront) and Primi Royal is on Camps Bay Drive

(which is set back "in the second row"). Location as to proximity of restaurants/bars in this case, should not be an important consideration.

However, suggest you refer to Tripadvisor contributors' comments by entering the names of both hotels in the TA search column above (right side) and you will

gain a lot of information regarding quality of rooms, views, service etc.

london
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

hi yes been reading all the reviews and they both seem nice, decided on seacastle in end as they had standard seaview rooms for my dates where as royal only had superior left which worked out £100 dearer

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

I don't know if you have booked your flight yet, but we used Dial a Flight who at the time of booking had special rates for Premi, but that was earlier in the year. We have 4 days at Primi Royale in Jan. 2012.

If you have not booked your flight, now is a good time. When I checked last week, the SA flights were approx. £150 cheaper than I paid, ouch.! However, the flights we required were sold out as are some of the accomodation we have booked. If you are flexible though, now seems a good time to get bargains.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

They are both managed by the same person Byron Holm.

I stayed at Primi Royal and it was fantastic, Read my review.

It is the smaller of the 2 ,150yds from the beach. The other I believe is on the main road/thoroughfare/front 50 yds from the beach.

You will not be disapointed but speak to Byron, he is a great guy. Tell him a big ugly Scots bloke recommended you to him.

Good luck and enjoy

My name is Gordon

london
Level Contributor
318 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

yes we already booked flights thanks. i'm actually going out to jo'burg for work for a week so then my hubby flying out after so we can have a holiday after! can't wait!

6. Re: premi royal or premi seacastle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay