We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camps bay or vicinity, self catering, upscale, dog friendly

Plettenberg Bay...
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
camps bay or vicinity, self catering, upscale, dog friendly

Looking to bring our two well behaved, :) golden retrievers to an upscale self-catering in the vicinity of camps bay or another great town. Open for any suggestions, 4 days in March, coming from Plett!

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
224 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: camps bay or vicinity, self catering, upscale, dog friendly

Hi,

I'd suggest contacting Charlotte at Classic Travel (charlotte@classic-travel.co.za). She works with most of the property suppliers in Camps Bay and I'm sure she can help you to find a property that meets your needs.

I know that most properties (definitely most of ours) don't accept pets, but I'm she will know which ones do.

Thanks

Richard Marshall

Nox Rentals

Luxury Camps Bay Vacation Rentals

Plettenberg Bay...
Level Contributor
6 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: camps bay or vicinity, self catering, upscale, dog friendly

Many thanks!

3. Re: camps bay or vicinity, self catering, upscale, dog friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 08:47
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay