We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

51 on Camps Bay

perth
Level Contributor
701 posts
13 reviews
51 on Camps Bay

Please can anyone tell me how far this place is from the restaurants and bars n Camps Bay? It looks lovely on the website but i don't want to be far out of the main beach area. Please can someone tell me if there are enough bars and restaurants to keep us busy for a 4 night stay?

Thanks

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
224 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: 51 on Camps Bay

Hi,

51 on Camps Bay is in a great location. It is probably about 5 minutes walk to the promenade (and beach), where the majority of the restaurants and bars are located.

It is a lovely spot, and the owners are great. There are more than enough bars and restaurants in Cape Town to keep you busy for a four week stay, let alone four nights. You have nothing to worry about on that front.

perth
Level Contributor
701 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: 51 on Camps Bay

Thanks for your help and advice

Regards

scotland
Level Contributor
142 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: 51 on Camps Bay

Hi,

I stayed at 51 Camps Bay last new year. Very nice place only five minutes down to pubs etc. There are a strip of restuarants on the front that are FANTASTIC!! You are spoiled for choice. If you like seafood and steak etc you will be in heaven.

4. Re: 51 on Camps Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 17:46
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay