We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cape town to sun city south africa

saf
birmingham uk
4 posts
Save Topic
cape town to sun city south africa

can anyone advise us

we want to leave cape town for sun city on 30th december and return on 4th january 2006.

are there any direct flights as i cannot find any one the internet

please advise thankyou very much elizabeth

Ipswich, UK
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

Elizabeth,

We live in the UK but have a property in Cape Town and often visit the Sun City area when in South Africa. We mainly go to the Pilansberg Reserve to view game.The best way to make the journey is to fly to Joburg from Cape Town via SAA, Comair or Kalula( kalula.co.za) and then drive to Sun City( approx 2.5 hrs). Most flights are pretty cheap.

I understand that you can fly from Joburg to Sun City but I do not know any details and besides by the time you got the flight you would have been quicker driving.

JPS

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
462 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

There is a daily Cape Town/Sun City flight. Try the SAA website:

www.flysaa.com

I would advise booking very early.

saf
birmingham uk
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

thanks very much for your reply elizabeth

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

The direct flight to Sun City from Cape Town stop start November. You will need to fly to Johannesburg. There are nolonger flight from JNB to Sun City.

You will need a car from Johannesburg about 2/3 hour drive

saf
birmingham uk
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

to simbago

thanks for your reply from saf in uk

South Africa
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

Hi there. When arriving off your flight from Johannesburg, you can take a shuttle from the Airport to Sun City. The last shuttle is at 12h00 (midday), so your flight would need to arrive from Johannesburg before this. You can also take a shuttle back to Johannesburg Airport from Sun City. For more details, contact Afri Adventures. Their website is www.afriadventures.co.za

saf
birmingham uk
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

can anyone advise how to get from

cape town to sun city on the 30th december 2005. i cannot find direct flights on this date i understand we can go from cape town to joburg by air and then bus, b ut can we fly direct. please advise thankyou

saf.

8. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2005, 23:33
9. Re: cape town to sun city south africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2005, 15:45