We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Afternoon in Lake Havasu

North West England...
Level Contributor
362 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
One Afternoon in Lake Havasu

What would you do?

We'll be coming from Palm Springs and going on to Las Vegas. We're on town for one night (Staying at the Nautical Inn).

So what do we do?

At the moment, I am thinking 4.5h journey with stop(s).

If we leave PS early, we'll be in Lake Havasu early afternoon (may 13:00 - 14:00).

All I am thinking is go to the Lake and relax, London Bridge too (is that at the Lake)?

Are there any places we HAVE to see?

Grabbing an ice cream at scoops is already on my list.

What about dinner - any recommendations?

We love steak, seafood, japanese… happy to pay top dollar (if its a relaxed environment)… somewhere like Mortons (price-wise is top dollar for us) - IF the place is a MUST DO, then we'll do it. Otherwise, we'd prefer a cheaper option (but the emphasis for us is on quality). Its kind of strange one for us (coming to the States). Because somewhere like the Cheesecake Factory is good quality and infinitely better than a lot of places we have access to in the UK (at those prices). How is it viewed in the states? Is it a 'budget' place (with it being a chain and all?

Appreciate there isnt one at LH and I have gone off at a tangent!

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,377 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Afternoon in Lake Havasu

We ate at Shugrue's. It's just across the London Bridge and was very good. They have a bakery there too. I think most of the other restaurants are more casual type. and a lot of pubs, etc. There is a Montana's Steak House but I don't know what it's like.

There is a nice boat ride around the lake that is very relaxing and enjoyable.

2. Re: One Afternoon in Lake Havasu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 09:49
Get answers to your questions about Lake Havasu City
Recent Conversations