We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in port elizabeth

ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
weather in port elizabeth

What is the best time of year to visit Port Elizabeth?

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in port elizabeth

February

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,987 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in port elizabeth

What do you want to go do there?

Meant no harm, lamlee.

NYC
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in port elizabeth

i like March in so africa, mid march specaifiaclly, the coasts seem to get more rain (i believe) and I think their late summer-early fall (mid March) seems to me the best. Maybe becuase like our weather in the usa spring can be very wet while early fall is wonderful (less rain), water is still warm in the ocean from the summer and rates (hotels and airfare) go done from mid march on. so africa weather for rainy season is Dec to March, but the country is a arid region

London, United...
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in port elizabeth

I love PE! Great beaches including, Humewood, Kings and Sardinia bay! Lovely rocky beaches like Schoenmakerskop.

Game reserves nearby,

friendly people

Interesting centre (although small) - amazing Victorian library

Start of the garden route

PE beach front is great to walk around at night too - everytime I go, I wonder in and out of bars near the beach..

Edited: 11 April 2012, 01:43
5. Re: weather in port elizabeth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:12