We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook transfer

london
Level Contributor
121 posts
6 reviews
Thomas Cook transfer

Hi. I've booked a trip to Fantazia Resort though Thomas Cook. Are their transfers good and relaible?

The transfer time to the resort is about 1.5 to.2 hours so hoping all goes smoothly.

Please let me know of they are reliable on both ways. Like are they east to find after?

Also when they collect you from the hotel is it straight forward and they turn up on time?

Thanks in advance

16 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
138 posts
12 reviews
11. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

Hello guys , with steve's taxi you pay 60£ return per a car with a private taxi more comfortable and reliable.

Kent
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
12. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

Transfer to Fantazia can take longer than 2 hours (depending on other drop-offs). We stayed at the Gorgonia which was another 20+ minutes further than the Fantazia, but the airport communication was fine, driver great, bus comfortable and air-con was cool! Pick up on way back no problem either, and on-time.

london
Level Contributor
121 posts
6 reviews
13. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

Thanks again Jez S. Glad to hear about the comfortable ride!

wales
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
14. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

Hi I see you have said about Steven taxi . I just been looking at them are they ok pick up on time ? They boom hotels to have you ever done that with them

2 posts
15. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

Compared to the Operators transfer how quick is it the the Oriental hotel and what is a return price for 4.

Port Ghalib, Egypt
Level Contributor
5,211 posts
26 reviews
16. Re: Thomas Cook transfer

From the Airport in a private taxi is about 30 minutes.

Compared to tour operator sitting on bus waiting for other people etc.

Driving wise on the bus maybe 50 minutes.

Advantage of a private car you beat everyone else to check in and in your room and by pool as they pull up.

Not sure of price but there is a price list if you click taxi page on this website.

Www.marsaalam.com

Stevens contact details are on the website or below.

steven@marsaalam.com or by WhatsApp on + 201284332337

Reply to: Thomas Cook transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted