We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

Arizona
8 posts
Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

I love kids, but does anyone know off the bat of any hotels that are adults only/no kids? I have 2 kids of my own but want a relaxing/quiet vacay.

5 replies to this topic
San Juan Capistrano
Level Contributor
50 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

We stayed at the Sofitel PI in April, and upon our return I read in one TA forum that only adults are allowed there. I’m not 100% sure that is true, but check it out. I did not see any children while we were there. There were kids on their other Sofitel property though. Bora Bora, btw.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 23:45
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
661 posts
100 reviews
2. Re: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

Sofitel PI (private island - which is a sister property to the Sofitel beach resort) is the sole adults only resort that I am aware of. Honestly, many of the resorts are so spread out (and fairly secluded) that it is unlikely you would encounter much children activity anyway.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
70 reviews
3. Re: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

Sofitel PI is kid free. I believe I read that kids under 16 not allowed but I never saw one kid at the resort in a week. Loved the place and going back in early Nov.

Like you love kids but want a quieter experience in paradise

Arizona
8 posts
4. Re: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

Thank you to all for the response =). Just narrowing it down to a few hotels.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,632 posts
659 reviews
5. Re: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?

Yep Sofitel Private Island says 12 years of age and older, however I had only seen all adults there.

Reply to: Does anyone know which hotels in FP are child free?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted