We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pousada do Timoneiro

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
25 posts
62 reviews
Pousada do Timoneiro

Somebody has stayed here?

I Havent found any reviews in the net... any help or comment would be welcomed. Thank you

I will stay there next week for 2 nights...

http://www.pousadadotimoneiro.com/

Sayulita, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Pousada do Timoneiro

I haven´t been there but i have been on a Hotel near by called Caminho do Sol.Which i highly recommend and they have a great restaurant.Which comes in handy because the restaurant scene in Arraial de Cabo aint that great.And by the why Pousada do Timoneiro is in Arraial de Cabo not Cabo Frio

Edited: 06 February 2012, 13:32
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
1,246 reviews
2. Re: Pousada do Timoneiro

So, Paulomb!

What about the Pousada?!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
25 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Pousada do Timoneiro

sorry, cant rate, i ended up staying in Buzios, altough I visited Arrial and Buzios seems more of a place for holidays than arraial

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
1,246 reviews
4. Re: Pousada do Timoneiro

Yes, Paulo, yes...

I think it was a better plan to invest in Buzios as your base and doing as you did: a day tour to Arraial.

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Re: Pousada do Timoneiro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Cabo Frio