We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan market New Location

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
59 reviews
Dalyan market New Location

Hi all you Dalyanites!!

We are out in Sept. and were wondering how the Saturday market is doing with it's new location?

We are stopping at 310 Sokak and would you say it is walkable in the heat or is it better to get a taxi?

Is the fruit and veg in abundance as it has been over the years?

Thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
Leicester
Level Contributor
86 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Dalyan market New Location

Hi Nuclearbrit1

You are close to the market. If you walk onto Ataturk Blvd and walk out of town, then when you reach Tufan Aparts on the left, turn right past Hotel Mico and the market is just past there on the left. It has all the usual stalls inc food stalls and the pancake ladies. There's a little cafe for cold drinks including beer right next to some toilets. The market is set out with wider aisles and it's all covered. Once you've finished shopping I'd suggest another pitstop at Hotel Mico's Cafe Merhaba for an ice-cold Efes. When we went it was about 35 and we managed the 15-20 minute walk back to hear Hotel Calbis, although we couldn't wait to jump in the pool. I personally wouldn't get a taxi. Hope that helps.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
2. Re: Dalyan market New Location

Hi Nuclearbrit 1. We live on Sokak 310 and I’d say the market’s new venue only takes 5 mins to walk there. There’s certainly no need to take a taxi .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Dalyan market New Location

Hi Peeps!!!

Thanks for the replies -much appreciated. G123H where are you? we are stayng at mountain Breeze 22nd Sept - 6th October are you out then? We have come to love Dalyan so much we have already booked for 2019 - LOL. If I was younger would def have thought about buying out there.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
59 reviews
4. Re: Dalyan market New Location

sorry morning Breeze!!!!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
5. Re: Dalyan market New Location

We are in Dalyan on 9th September and 18th October so our paths won’t cross. Enjoy your holiday.

Reply to: Dalyan market New Location
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted