We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle beach bungalows

Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Turtle beach bungalows

Hi All, a friend of mine has asked me to ask a question on here as they are not a member, does anybody have any info on these as she is looking to book early oct, she has read reviews and they seem ok but any first hand info would be great, thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle beach bungalows

This is now called Turtle Beach Hotel.I looked it up and it looks lovely and has good reviews.I don’t know it but from the map it looks about 10 mins from the town centre.Put in Turtle Beach Hotel reviews and have a look,I think your friend will like it.Why don’t they join the site and they can pick up lots of tips for a great holiday.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle beach bungalows

The last review is from May 2016

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle beach bungalows

If you go to their website there is a short film showing the apartments.Its accompanied by a lovely song that I,ve never heard before.I don’t know this place at all so I would love to hear some up to date reviews.

Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Turtle beach bungalows

Hi turk0file, must admit they look quite nice, ive told her to join but she thinks she would get addicted like she has with facebook.

Reply to: Turtle beach bungalows
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
More Dalyan Topics