We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue inhaler

Chipping Ongar...
Level Contributor
13 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Blue inhaler

A strange question, but does anyone know if you can get blue inhalers from the chemists here? I’ve bought them over the counter in Greece and Spain at much cheaper than nhs prescription, so wondered if here do too! Tia.

13 replies to this topic
Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue inhaler

I always take the tear off copy of my prescription with me on holiday,if I need anything I take it to the pharmacy and they can see exactly what you want.They just look it up on the computer and can give you their equivalent.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue inhaler

Just ask for Ventolin inhaler at the pharmacy they speak excellent English and will know what you want

manchester
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue inhaler

I get ventolin and beclometazone inhalers from the pharmacy at turtle roundabout

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue inhaler

Try the Pharmacy opposite the bank. They are very helpful and will order things for you if not in stock.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue inhaler

Yep Scouse that's the one I go to. Really helpful.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
814 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue inhaler

We managed to leave all my wife’s prescriptions at our Manchester airport hotel ! Two were very necessary and the third was a statin so not so necessary.We phoned our doctors and they e mailed the prescription details and we had all sorted at the chemist in five minutes, Cost was £13 ! Complete bargain but that wasn’t the point really .

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue inhaler

Robot,that’s why it’s handy to take the copy of your script.I keep it with my passport.

Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue inhaler

Sad to say this. Will they sell you Valium?

Edited: 07 August 2018, 01:17
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,505 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue inhaler

I am fairly sure that Valium is in the class of medicines that have to have a 'special' prescription.

Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue inhaler

Hi, I bought Ventolin inhalers in the pharmacy by the turtle roundabout last week for £1.50 each. My preventers are around £15 here so cheaper to get on prescription at home!

Reply to: Blue inhaler
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations
More Dalyan Topics