We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help.. family holiday 2019

hull
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Help.. family holiday 2019

hi we would like to take our grown up kids and 2 grandchildren to Dalyan next June/July 2019 there is 8 of us .. We would love to have a villa minimum 4 bedrooms 5 would be great.dont want to be too far from the town although we have stayed in the keskin and the binlik and liked both locations .. could any of you recommend any villas with great location please.

7 replies to this topic
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

We have stayed in the Claddagh Villa twice, has everything for kids and beautiful for the adults. Less than 5 minutes walk into town. Stayed in a few but this was the best.

Level Contributor
26 posts
2. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

Dawn68 Sorry to jump on your post! We are staying in villa Claddagh in September, hope it's as nice as it looks on the website! Can you tell me if there is a safe and or alarm please?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

Yes, it was the most secure place. There is a safe, every bedroom locks and the alarm is in place. All the extra things in the villa made it like home from home. Loads of glasses etc but plastic ones for kidsor around the pool. There's inflatables for the pool, noodles etc. Don't take any beach towels as there are loads. Beds are so comfortable. Wi-Fi is good and films galore on the tv.you will love it.

Level Contributor
26 posts
4. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

Thank you Dodnbunty285, great to hear. I will give an update to Dawn68 when we return. I am really looking forward to our stay now!

Level Contributor
26 posts
5. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

Well as promised our review for villa Claddagh, everything on the website is spot on,Dodnbunty285 was correct it was a wonderful villa and we have booked again for two weeks next year!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

Glad you enjoyed it, what's not to love? We missed Dalyan this year as we had the world Superbikes in portugal. Although we had a lovely holiday, i was on the Dalyan forum thinking about next year. We will be back next year.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Help.. family holiday 2019

https:/…

Reply to: Help.. family holiday 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
More Dalyan Topics