We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

facillities Iztuzu Beach

derby
Level Contributor
639 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
facillities Iztuzu Beach

hi all - are there any facilities on Izutuzu beach ? parasols ? loungers ? toilets ? restaurants/beer ?and I am afraid to ask wifi ? ( Have a 17 yo daughter !! ) many thanks

6 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

Yes there are two restaurants, one at either end of the beach,with sunloungers & parasols.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

Yes, sunbeds, parasol 5 lira each, toilets, changing cabins, cafes at both ends of the beach, yes to beer, but not sure of Wi-fi. There is a bus end where you can also visit the turtle hospital and the boat end, I personally prefer the bus end, much quieter, scenic drive by dolmus to get there or you can get an equally scenic boat ride.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

Have to say the facilities are a little on the rustic side, but charming!

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

Cafe sells basic food but it’s freshly made.There aren’t lots of amenities at the beach as it is protected for the turtles,but it’s a lovely sandy beach,quiet and peaceful.

Crieff, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

Facilities at beach as above. There are also changing log cabins and showers. The cafe has fresh food and drinks at good prices. There are wooden picnic benches in the shade. Last time we were there ladies also cooked fresh pancakes to order.

Make sure you have flipflops or beach shoes as the sand can get a bit hot.

Guy comes round to collect money for sunbeds and parasol.

There is always a refreshing breeze at the beach but mind the suncream.

At the dolmus end do visit the Turtle Hospital and see the work they do to treat injured turtles and also visit Captain Junes hut she started the campaign many years ago to help the turtles. Hospital and hut are in the trees behind the beach car park. Times for buses are on a board in the car park.

Leicester
Level Contributor
73 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: facillities Iztuzu Beach

We paid 7.50 TL per sunbed in July at the bus end. I prefer the bus end too. The cafe is as described burfers, chips, sandwiches, hot drinks, cold drinks, icecreams and beers, and yes they're still doing pancakes! No there's no WiFi but my 15 year old son had loads of fun jumping and diving into the waves instead and reading his book - such a refreshing change to see!

Reply to: facillities Iztuzu Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations
More Dalyan Topics