We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shave

burnley
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Best shave

Where would you recommend for a Turkish shave??. Value & service wise

6 replies to this topic
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shave

My husband goes to Aydemir berber not far from the dolmus station and old market square.

Always raves about the excellent service he gets for such a cheap price!

burnley
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shave

Thanks moosepants7

burnley
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shave

What kind ov money would you expect to pay ??

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shave

I agree with Ali Aydemir. I've been going there for about 10 years. I think the cost was about 20tl in May. As you walk to the old market square it's just off to the left past the shop. Don't go to the one just before the square as they used COLD water when I went there. There are plenty of other good barbers around depending on where in Dalyan you are staying. As with a previous post, it's wise to check the price first.

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Leicester
Level Contributor
390 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best shave

First class barbers on the main Ataturk Boulevard up from Migros on opposite side of road.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best shave

I go to the barbers situated in the area at the back of the shops opposite Seabreeze restaurant.Lots of locals normally congregate there playing cards etc etc.(not in the barbers).You get the full monty,including the hair/ear singeing and scalp treatment for a fraction of the UK price.Just leave enough beard growth to get a cool refreshing shave.ENJOY.

Reply to: Best shave
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
More Dalyan Topics