We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirali in May + Car Hire

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cirali in May + Car Hire

Hello to my fellow travellers and Cirali lovers!

We are thinking of returning to Cirali in May this year and wondered what the temperature was like at that time of year? We were there in September a few years ago and it was perfect for us, the sea temperature was lovely.

I am also thinking of hiring a car from Cirali in order to drive over to Kas and possibily Oludeniz to see some more of the coast and do the Babadag Paraglide experience!!!! I recall seeing some car hire places in Cirali village but cannot see much information in the forum on up-to-date recommendations and reviews.

All comments and advise welcomed, many thanks.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirali in May + Car Hire

Early May can be a little unsettled but usually beautiful. Sea temperature isn't as high as September but better than the UK!! Hiring a car is a great idea to get around. I can't remember who we used in Cirali when we rented there -sorry. My guess is though they are much of a muchness ;o)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirali in May + Car Hire

Thanks Vipfamil.

I tried to contact 2 of the car hire places in Cirali via their websites so hopefully I will receive some feedback from them soon. If not, I am happy to take a chance and arrange the hire when we get there..... We plan to be in Cirali for a few days before we head off on the D400!!

Happy days!

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirali in May + Car Hire

Most of the places in Cirali are probably still getting ready for the season just now so may not be manning the emails etc as regularly.

I'm sure you'll probably be able to rent once you get there. Your hotel will more than likely be happy to help :o)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirali in May + Car Hire

We've had to change our plans due to work commitments and have reschedule to be in Cirali in September so I'm pretty confident that the weather will be spot on. Can't wait!!!

5. Re: Cirali in May + Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2018, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Cirali
Recent Conversations