We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2012, 12:52
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

Rajastan and Kerala may be good choices. there is nothing much to enjoy in Mumbai when compared to Rajastan and Kerala. If you are planning for decembet better book in advance, most of the hotels are already sold out

Alappuzha, India
Level Contributor
445 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

Hi,

Rajastan its own way it is Roayal.

Mumbai enjoyable city in India.

and Kerala, naturally blessing place.

In my view visit all these places.

West Harptree...
Level Contributor
980 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

I am in Rajasthan now and have been here for 4 weeks with another 4 weeks to go. I'm really enjoying it. Jaisalmer, especially, is lovely as it is a lived in fort. Jodhpur is quite stunning just because it's so big and high. If you must miss any town I'd give Bikaner a miss unless you want to visit The Rat Temple. Take a camel safari from Jaisalmer with Ganesh Travels.

Be aware that Rajasthan can be cold at night in December.

Last year I found Kerala very disappointing. The marketing folk in The Kerala Tourist Board should have an award for their imagination. Yes, the beaches are OK, but Goa is so much better. Yes, the backwaters are lovely but they are as busy as New Delhi in the rush hour. Kochi is so touristy it's like Disney World and the whole time I was there I did not get a decent meal...it was tourist fodder of the poorest quality.

Can't tell you much about Mumbai other than it's mighty expensive. Most travellers I have met either love Mumbai or hate it.

Hope this helps.

4. Re: Best tourist places to visit in India during december?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 15:48