We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Wellington, New...
4 posts
Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Kia orana,

I am a medical student from New Zealand hoping to do a 5 week elective in Aitutaki next year (Nov-Dec 2015). I am having a bit of trouble getting a hold of anyone in the Cook Islands to organise this - could you please help?

Cheers,

Natasha

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central
Level Contributor
17,952 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Kia Orana Natasha, welcome to the forum.

Have you been in contact with the Ministry of Health, Tupapa, Rarotonga yet? Or the Rarotonga hospital administration, or health officer for the outer islands based there?

The Ministry's website is www.health.gov.ck

All the best in securing your elective placement. Kia manuia.

Edited: 08 December 2014, 03:29
Wellington, New...
4 posts
2. Re: Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Cheers thank you have emailed some contacts via the Ministry's website.

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
Level Contributor
2,109 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Hi Natasha, I have sent you a private message with the e-mail address of a former medical elective student who was on Aitutaki a couple of years ago. Feel free to contact her.

Good luck.

Wellington, New...
4 posts
4. Re: Medical Elective in Aitutaki

Cheers thank you very much - greatly appreciated

Edited: 08 December 2014, 06:11
5. Re: Medical Elective in Aitutaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2015, 02:48