We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

Has anyone done both of these charters? They both have great reviews and can't decide which one to choose. Like the idea of mixing fishing and snorkelling. As we are there for long enough and it is a special birthday, maybe we do both and then can answer for future travellers lol

Have heard Honeymoon Island is worth the visit. Any thoughts?

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

marons - I was not actually requesting more information as I have all I need from Puapii-teacher.

I was merely pointing out that the link you gave was useless to most of us as well as being, as it turns out, a duplication of information given by Puapii-teacher. Thank you anyway.

I have to admit to being a little suspicious as to whether or not you are promoting a new business - whether your own or someone else's. I guess time will tell.

Fkp
Level Contributor
86 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

There is nothing to be suspicious about. I do not know why but there several people on this forum who is suspicious to other people. And the suspicions are usually about things that have no effect on them at all so I dont understand the reason.

I do not promote a new business, the reason why I have not made reviews on boat charters is not that I have not been on any because I have but because I have got to know people who is starting a new business in charter on the Aitutaki lagoon hence I listed all the ones listed here in case you missed them as a neutral option.

23. Re: Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 22:35
24. Re: Aitutaki Black Pearl vs Slice of Heaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2016, 12:46