We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

Level Contributor
10 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

We are planning a trip to the region in February, and are attracted by the all-inclusive package offered by Casa Corcovado (transport from/to San Jose, lodging, meals & Tours). Is this likely to be the best experience for the investment for a couple of ambulatory seniors?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,559 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

All depends of how much they are charging…but if you like the deal…GO for!!

Osa is just incredible…please enjoy our country as much as we natives do!

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

My first trip here was with an all inclusive with transfers included and I loved it ...

should be an awesome time ... I hope you enjoy Costa Rica like we all do!

pura vida and enjoy,

Level Contributor
4,475 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

If you are saying that you need transportation by ambulance than the Osa peninsula would be a challenge at best unless money is no object!

4. Re: All-inclusive stays in Corvocado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2015, 10:48
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question