We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

Hi

Has anyone been to Corcovado National Park in the beginning of November we are concerned about the weather condition and would it spoil the trip.

Also what fitness level are the hikes.

Thanks

Malc

Mentioned in this post
Corcovado National Park
Corcovado National Park
1,061 Reviews
Carate, Costa Rica
Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
18,126 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

Fitness level from 0 - 10 I would rate the two hikes to and from La Sirena at 8. Beginning of Novembre the weather is usually still in the rainy phase costa-rica-guide.com/Weather/WeatherMap.html .

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

For weather -- think really hot and really humid. Rain -- maybe. I was there in July and it rained only a couple of times during the day but one evening thunderstorm and a couple of rainy nights. And did I say... HOT?

Brooklyn, New York
Destination Expert
for Sarapiqui
Level Contributor
6,820 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

I would stay the heck away from Corcovado at the beginning of November. The entire Osa peninsula pretty much shuts down in October due to the massive amounts of rain that falls.

Mentioned in this post
Osa Peninsula
Osa Peninsula
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
4. Re: Weather in Corcovado Natioal Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2015, 10:46